Here's a list of things that make me say, "I win!":
- Finding a random onion ring in my regular fries from Burger King.
- Saving on my car insurance by switching to Geico ... just kidding. I have StateFarm.
- Saying NO to a donut, even though it feels like total loss and devastation.
- Randomly walking into Palais Royal and stumbling upon a store-wide Buy-One-Get-One-of-Equal-or-Lesser-Value-For-a-Dollar sale!
- When someone gives me a mention on Twitter.
- Oh, that one time I clicked on a page on Facebook and ended up getting a coupon for a free Crunch bar.
- The moment I realize I'm caught up on all my bills and still have enough money left to buy some gum.
- Each time I slay a dragon.
- Anytime I make someone giggle and didn't intend to.
- When I actually win at a game of Scrabble or Words With Friends.
- Every time I correct a typo (that isn't my own).
- Whenever someone buys a snack from the vending machine and it gets stuck, and they never get it, and I'm the next person to try for the same item and get two.
- Getting more than 10 hits on my blog posts. (Hey, aim low, and you're never disappointed.)
- Spontaneous hugs or compliments (from people I like).
- When people randomly stop speaking to me, then I realize I didn't like them anyway.
- The discovery that I have about $6 in change rolling around my purse.
- When more than 100 people re-pin something I made and posted on Pinterest.
- Seeing people go back for seconds when I cook.
- Every time I get an outstanding review on my book, "I of the Storm."
Moral of the blog post: to make you think of all those minuscule things that occur on a daily basis that are more significant to your health and wellness than you realize. Don't hesitate to share some of your own winning moments.
See you next time!